Furnace Service In Cambridge, Kitchener, Guelph, ON, And Surrounding Areas
Optimal Climate Air Inc
The worst thing that could happen this winter is a furnace break down. You can avoid the worst case scenario by keeping a keen eye on your furnace system. Contact Us Today for Furnace Service In Cambridge, Kitchener, Guelph, ON, And Surrounding Areas.
How Do You Know A Furnace Heating System Needs Servicing
Here are some signs that will tell you that it is time to call our furnace service technicians for Heating Service in Cambridge:
- The furnace system is not providing you with sufficient heating. Changing the thermostat temperature does not bring much difference in the heating services.
- The heating cycle starts and stops abruptly and starts again after a few seconds. It is known as a short-cycling issue, and it should be addressed quickly.
- Suppose the system takes enormous energy to generate the same output as in previous years. An increase in your electricity bills might notify you about the lingering issue in the furnace system.
- Strange noises and smells from the furnace system mean a thorough cleaning and fixing are needed.
- If you notice a dust layer settled on the unit, have the air filter replaced or clean the air vents or ducts.
Noise Indications Furnace System Makes
Different noises indicate unique problems associated with each different noise. Our furnace experts are trained in diagnosing issues based on certain noises coming from your Heating Service in Cambridge:
- Clicking Noise
Clicking noises are associated with problems in the ignition system. The problems could be:
- No gas reaches the ignition system due to a malfunctioning.
- Blocked and dirty burners are stopping the fuel.
- Broken flame sensor
- Banging Noise
There are two different kinds of banging noise:
- You hear the banging noise for a few minutes when you turn on the furnace. When the furnace does not start up immediately, the gas builds up in the combustion chamber.
- The gas builds up in the combustion chamber when the furnace does not start up immediately.
- Humming or Buzzing Noise
The reason behind the noise can be:
- Damaged or old blower motor capacitor
- Transformer issues
- Malfunctioning motor inducer
- Rattling Noise
The reason behind the rattling sound is either:
- Broken or damaged component
- Faults in the heat exchanger